Have you ever wondered how to take good care of your favorite tights? We hear you!
Lately, we have received some emails from customers asking how to wash and dry our tights. So we decided to write this post explaining in a few lines the best way to do it.
Our tights are designed to last for years. But to use the wrong washing method is damaging to the fabric as well as the printed figures you love so much. What to do then?
- Always turn them backward to keep print safe during the cleaning process. Especially tights with Gold/Silver prints.
- Use cold water and a gentle soap for delicate clothing.
- Gently, wash with your hands making sure of not scrubbing too hard.
- Rinse under cold water.
- Hang to dry! - Make sure not to wash in washing machine or dry in the dryer.
- Pssssst, last but not least: Our tights don't like velcro.
Another important tip- If the design on your tights starts from the feet, make sure you wear the print of the feet at the front. Not stepping on the print will keep the design in a perfect condition
Now you know! Make sure to follow this simple steps to extend the life of your favorite tights. Our tights CAN last for YEARS.
Ready for a new pair?